DIAGAST, french specialist in transfusion, passes on his expertise and support care centers in the training of its agents. The training kits are designed to make it easier to learn and teach each other
Training kits are available under various forms:
Digital teaching supports:
- USB key (Ref 99013) including all the digital teaching supports:
- a PowerPoint presentation detailing the associated technology and protocol of use,
- a protocol video to reproduce good handling,
- an individual ckeck-list,
- a simplified protocol and troubleshooting (mistakes to avoid),
- fun Quizzes about compatibility rules,
- technical insert.
Plasticized teaching supports:
- Learning poster 60x120cm (Ref 99015) delivered with an erasable marker, a kit of 8 repositionable reactions and the USB key
- Educational Training Pack (Ref 99021) including 10 x Simplified Protocol (A4) + 50 x Check-list (pocket size)+ 10 x Troubleshooting (A4)
DIAGAST can as well offer you face-to-face trainings over 1 day or ½ day (available on quotation).
- Aim: train the users on the device principles, its use, recommendations and referential training.
- Duration: 45-minute sessions for a maximum of 21 people including theoretical presentation (powerpoint + video) and practical works.
This training is the perfect pedagogical support to teach agents when setting up ABTest Card®. To updating and monitoring skills, training of newcomers, we recommend our e-learning platform (Coming soon).
|ABTest Card Training USB||99013|
|ABTest Card Training Kit||99015|
|Educational Training Pack||99021|
|ABTest MULTI Training kit||99022|