Since DIAGAST is using cookies on its website, clear and mandatory information must be mentioned in this Cookies notice, as set out below.
1- What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file, normally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser on your device (e.g., computer, telephone, tablet). These cookies can be used to identify or to collect information about you.
2 – What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner:
- First-party cookies: They are created, sent to your device and stored by the website you are visiting directly. They allow DIAGAST to collect customer analytics data, remember language settings, and carry out other useful functions that help provide a good user experience.
- Third-party cookies: They are created and placed by third parties other than the website you are visiting directly. They are not managed by DIAGAST, but by the third party that processes data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies can also be classified depending on the purpose of their placement. Main categories are:
- Strictly necessary cookies (also called “technical cookies”): they allow you to browse a website, platform or app, and use the various options or services on it (e.g., control traffic, identify data or session, access restricted access sections or content, etc.).
- Functional cookies: they help DIAGAST to make the website usable by providing you some basic features and remember your preferences and choices of using DIAGAST’s website (e.g., language, the region from where the service is accessed, etc.). Not accepting cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Statistics cookies: they allow DIAGAST to provide a better understanding of how you interact with the website.
- Marketing cookies: they enable DIAGAST to monitor your behaviour on the website. The aim is to display advertisements that are meaningful and attractive to you and therefore more useful to third party publishers and advertisers, as well as to make promotional and specific information available to you on the website.
Cookies may also be divided into two categories depending on the period for which they are stored:
- Session cookies: they allow DIAGAST to recognize and link your actions during a browsing session. When you go to the login page, these temporary cookies will be created to determine whether or not your browser accepts cookies.
- Persistent cookies: they are placed on your device between sessions. They can be used to remember your preferences or actions on DIAGAST‘s website.
Cookies in no way give DIAGAST access to your device or any information other than the data you choose to share with DIAGAST.
Concretely, these cookies help to improve the functioning of the website of DIAGAST and can be used for several purposes:
- Help you connect to a website;
- Analyze traffic to a website;
- Monitor your browsing behavior;
- Recognize your device;
- Make the website more efficient
|Cookie Name||Type||Purpose||Cookie placed by||Retention period|
|PHPSESSID||Strictly necessary||To preserve user session state across page requests||DIAGAST||Session|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Functional||To store language settings||DIAGAST||1 day|
|cmplz_choice||Functional||To store if a message has been dismissed||Complianz||1 year|
|cmplz_consent_status||Functional||To store cookie consent preferences||Complianz||1 year|
|cmplz_event_0||Functional||To store cookie consent preferences||Complianz||1 year|
|cmplz_functional||Functional||To store cookie consent preferences||Complianz||1 year|
|cmplz_marketing||Functional||To store cookie consent preferences||Complianz||1 year|
|cmplz_statistics-anonymous||Functional||To store cookie consent preferences||Complianz||1 year|
|CONSENT||Functional||To store cookie consent preferences||Google.com||2 years|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Functional||To provide spam protection||Google reCAPTCHA||6 month|
|_ga||Analytics||To count and track pageviews||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_ga_82K16L0JX6||Analytics||To count and track pageviews||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gali||Analytics||To record what item on the previous page the user interacted to get to the current page||Google Analytics||Immediatly|
|_gat_UA-181130642-1||Analytics||Google Analytics||1 minute|
|_gid||Analytics||To count and track pagewiews||Google Analytics||1 day|
|1P_JAR||Analytics||Used by Google to display personalized advertisements on Google sites, based on recent searches and previous interactions||Google Analytics||1 month|
|NID||Marketing||To enable ad delivery or retargeting, store user preferences||Google Ads Optimization||6 month|
is_pro (2 days)
4 – How to manage cookies?
You are able to accept or decline cookies when you enter DIAGAST‘s website and see the cookies notice. Alternatively, you can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. However, in some cases, some functions of the website may not work.
Find out how to manage cookies on those popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5 – Who placed cookies?
The information stored on cookies is only used by DIAGAST, except those identified in section II as “Third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities aiming to improve DIAGAST‘s services and your experience when browsing on the website.
DIAGAST collaborates with the following third-parties:
- Google Analytics
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Google ADS Optimization
Please note that DIAGAST do not have any control over how the information in these cookies is used nor do DIAGAST have access to it. Please refer to the cookies policies of the relevant provider for more information.
6 – Contacting us
If there are any questions regarding this Cookies notice, you may contact DIAGAST, who, if required, will contact its Data Protection Officer (“DPO”), using the information below:
Avenue Eugène Avinée
59120 LOOS, France