This privacy notice applies to the processing of personal data linked to the use of the DIAGAST website.
DIAGAST, as Data Controller responsible for processing of personal data, undertakes to comply with the general data protection regulation No. EU 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and with all laws and regulations in force on Data Protection.
DIAGAST wants to make sure that you understand what personal data is collected about you, how your personal data are used and how it is kept secure when you use the DIAGAST website.
- What personal data do we collect?
Last name, first name, email address, and the category of the request (customer request – information request – other).
- Why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data in order to respond to your requests or your inquiries via the address email@example.com .
The legal basis justifying the processing is as follows: the processing is necessary for the realization of the legitimate interest pursued by DIAGAST. It is in the legitimate interest of DIAGAST to process personal data in order to respond to the request of any data subject who has contacted DIAGAST.
- How long will we keep your personal information?
In order to respond to your request or to your requests for information, we will keep your data for as long as necessary to achieve this objective.
- Data sharing
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal data to third parties.
We only pass on your personal data to our suppliers and/or subcontractors to the extent necessary to achieve the objective of processing your data.
Some of our suppliers and subcontractors may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In this case, your personal data could be transferred to a country which does not have the same level of protection for your personal data as the EEA, which increases the risk that you will not be able to exercise your rights. In the event that your personal data are transferred outside the EEA, DIAGAST is responsible for protecting your personal data and taking steps to maintain the confidentiality of your data. DIAGAST is then responsible for putting in place adequate measures as defined in the GDPR in connection with the protection of your personal data.
- How do we protect your data?
DIAGAST treats your personal data confidentially and uses at least the same level of care to protect your personal data from its own confidential information of a similar nature.
Your personal data are contained in secure networks and are only accessible to a limited number of people who have specific access rights on these systems and who are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information.
- Your rights
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Information: When personal data are collected directly from the data subject or obtained from another source, it is necessary to inform the data subject of DIAGAST’s use of these personal data and the rights of the data subject on these data. Respect for this right is provided in this “Privacy Notice”.
- Access: You have the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of personal data concerning you and, if necessary, all the information necessary to make the process transparent. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data during processing.
- Rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data about you.
- Erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your data in certain circumstances.
- Restrict the processing: You have the right to request to restrict processing of data in certain circumstances.
- Data portability: You have the right to request receipt or transfer to another organization of your personal data in a machine-readable form.
- Objection to the processing: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your data.
- Right to withdraw consent. When you have given your explicit consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time without justification. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
If you wish to exercise your rights, please inform DIAGAST by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO), at diagast.DPO@mydata-trust.info
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your national Data Protection Authority.
- Do We Use ‘Cookies’
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
251, avenue Eugène Avinée
59120 Loos – FRANCE
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Data Protection Authority France: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL
3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Tel. +33 1 53 73 22 22
Fax +33 1 53 73 22 00