Our customers’ relationship: trust and efficiency
As well as offering state-of-the-art products and automated systems, we differentiate ourselves via our focus on service and an organizational structure designed to ensure fluid, constant and efficient customer relationships.
From taking orders to managing invitations to tender, and including after-sales service, tracking orders in progress, logistics and training, we stand out among immunohaematology providers through our commitment to service, our focus on close customer contact and our ability to maintain customer relationships based on trust and efficiency.
DIAGAST: listening to you
Hotline: no problem, only solutions
Our hotline is staffed by a team of seasoned professionals and experts. Its mission is to answer any questions our customers may have about our automated systems and products: requests for technical information, standards and regulatory questions, maintenance, analysis assistance, etc. With regard to diagnostics and maintenance, our modern, proactive tools enable us to offer a quick, reliable response to service calls, whether remotely or on site, in our contact’s local language wherever possible.
Training Center: working alongside health workers
Getting started with automated systems, immunohaematology accreditations, training in the bedside control system, etc. As an expert company, we provide our partners, distributors and healthcare staff with a complete training offer which is always tailored to enable them to take ownership of the products and automated systems supplied to them. In this way, we contribute to blood transfusion safety worldwide.
9 online tutorials: In conjunction with the Hauts-de-France blood transfusion organisation, the Valenciennes hospital centre and the Valenciennes Institut de formation en soins infirmiers (nursing training institute), DIAGAST has devised nine video tutorials on the theme of haemovigilance, which can be accessed online: traceability, accounting control, patient information, etc.
Global player, local service
We operate commercially in around a hundred countries via a network of more than 60 trained expert distributors, and have placed an international outlook at the heart of our development strategy. With a challenge: to adapt to each local market.
In three decades, we have established ourselves as one of the world’s leading players in immunohaematology, and we now operate worldwide.
Cutting-edge technologies, tailor-made solutions
We can perform at the highest level and are renowned for our skills and unique ability to develop disruptive technologies, and have an additional advantage: our ability to adapt to local markets and the specific aspects of their various health systems by providing tailored solutions. These solutions are usually automated, but can be manual in cases where automation has not yet been implemented; they are always customized to meet national requirements and resources, and specified through shared work between our teams, our partners, our ambassadors and our distributors.
Our added value? Our ability to devise appropriate responses while offering related services: remote and on-site training, support, assistance with accreditation, internal and external quality controls, etc.
- In South Korea, DIAGAST has established itself as a valued partner to hospitals, with the support of a local distributor that has won acclaim for its competence and professionalism.
- In Morocco, DIAGAST has established itself as the preferred supplier to the country’s national blood transfusion centers, with a responsibility for modernizing and automating transfusion processes. And Casablanca’s national transfusion center has adopted ABD PAD® to conduct up to 120,000 tests per year using manual techniques.
- In Latin America, our ABD PAD® has obtained the approval of national authorities in a number of countries including Peru and Uruguay, who have been convinced by the M-TRAP® technology.
- In the Ivory Coast, three laboratories from the National Blood Transfusion Centre (including Abidjan) already have QWALYS®, and five others are expected to acquire it in the coming years. Having been quickly adopted by the teams, they have enabled the automation of analyses which had previously been conducted manually, and have provided quick and reliable results.
- With “My Qwalys”, solutions tailored to our customers’ local needs have been designed and successfully implemented around the world (for example, with the Shanghai blood bank). This innovative concept has been supported by 24-hour digital access to a complete database of information and training specific to all of our ranges. This ensures closer relationships with our customers, wherever in the world they are located.
More than 2 million bedside blood typing test kits are used every year in France and its overseas departments and territories,
Three key stages
DIAGAST is established worldwide through its network of more than 70 distributors covering more than 100 countries.