There are no translations available.
QWALYS XL: EXTENDED MENU FOR BIG LABS
The official launching of QWALYS XL took place during the last regional congress of the I.S.B.T. (International Society of Blood Transfusion), which was held June 18-22 in Lisbon. This brand new automated system offers a significant improvement in loading capacity, throughput and software's user-friendliness.
- Unique loading capacity: 576 samples loaded at a time, 2688 tests performed without any reagents reloading
Shortest operating time: "the only Walk-away system"
- Unique throughput: 250 antibody screening tests per hour (with panel of pooled cells) 95 antibody screening tests per hour (with panel of 3 cells) 120 grouping tests per hour
Shortest time to result: “be efficient to cover the routine”
- Unique user-friendless: Software 100% based on graphic interface with one single icon to consult, validate and transfer until 96 results all at once
Shortest time to master the system: “create confidence within the lab”
The QWALYS XL is a fully automated system for blood typing.
The QWALYS XL uses the E.M. Technology and QR reagents range ...
- No centrifugation and no washing step during the run
- Pre-dispensed/coated microplates
- 25 years of experience in blood matching (antisera production)
- ABO typing – Forward and reverse types (reverse type with 2, 3 or 4 red cells)
- RH & KELL typing – Forward type
- Antibody Screening – pool of 2 red cells, panel of 3 red cells
- Identification – panel of 11 red cells
- Direct Antiglobulin Test
- Weak D
- Extended phenotyping
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites